Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Why I'm not blogging here anymore


For some time, I've been absent from this page. This is because I'm now blogging at Inside Catholic, run by the former editors of Crisis Magazine. It's a group blog, actually, with about ten of us blogging near-daily (or several times daily, if we're inspired). Politics, Catholic spirituality, movies, and odd little details. Very fast-moving.


If you want to see just my blogs, without everyone else's, click here.


Hope to see you at Inside Catholic!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made forum!
Was thinking this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/western-party-supplies.html]western Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike